Making the IBD Connection
The Kenneth Rainin Foundation’s annual Innovations Symposium brings together influential and collaborative researchers and institutions, and innovative and creative thinkers to work toward the common goal of curing Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Created by the Foundation in 2012, the Symposium serves as a powerful nexus for diverse people, ideas and insights with the potential to transform IBD research.
This year the Symposium will incorporate the following changes:
- Providing more time for interaction among participants and speakers to discuss how the information presented from various fields can be applied to IBD research.
- Expanding the event from one to two days and incorporating presentations from current Foundation grantees along with our keynote speakers.
- Inviting attendees to submit an Abstract.
- Offering Travel Grants to students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Offering a discounted registration of $50 to students and post-doctoral fellows.
To help you make the IBD connection, encourage collaboration among researchers, and fuel ideas, the Foundation is excited to introduce its new Synergy Award, a grant opportunity up to $300,000, available only to Symposium attendees.
Come to the Symposium and help set new directions in the field of IBD research. We hope to see you in San Francisco in July!